Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Cross Stitch And A Doll

I'm working on a few things.  I'm finishing up my Bellatrix socks. (yeah!) I'm halfway down the foot of the second sock.  I'm hoping to have them finished in a day or two.

I'm working on a new color wheel cross stitch piece.  This will go on my art room wall.  I used only colors that I had on hand.  Some aren't quiet right, but so far they are looking ok. 
I also redid a reborn that I've had a long time.  (do you remember when I did that? hehe)  This little babe I kept for myself when I decided to stop making reborns.  I always loved this sculpt by Berenguer.  The body that I put on the poor thing was waaaay to big.  Rachel found the doll last week while I was searching for some garage sale stuff.  I also found premade bodies from years ago.  This white one was perfect.  You can see how much of a difference it made.  The doll is super cute and well proportioned now.  She has been carrying it around all week.

No comments: